- 6DOF inertial navigation with GPS augmentation, pitot static and barometric pressure.
- Fully autonomous navigation, guidance and control, plus several RPV modes.
- Payload control, gimballing and camera stabilization.
- Video overlay for targeting, camera pose and forward reconnaissance.
- Fully automatic takeoff and 4 automated landing modes including parachute.
- Automated emergency landing in the event of permanent control link failure.
- Route retrace on link failure when using a waypoint set.
- Dead reckoning mode.
- 8Hz data frame to GCS
- Health and status monitoring.
- Parachute deployment option in the event of system failure
- Stills photo triggering for manual snaps or photo on waypoint.
- Ground detection system for landing (motor shutdown/drogue chute release).
- Autopilot can be used in Electric & Gasoline powered airframes.
- Up to 3 cameras (switch able in flight).
- Battery status monitoring
- A fully isolated and self powered backup flight termination system option
Beyond line of sight operation (for pre-programmed sensing/photography)